- In accordance with the provisions of Articles 6-III and 19 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for the Trust in the Digital Economy, known as LCEN, we bring to the attention of users and visitors of the site: https://pengfrance.com the following information:
- 1. legal information
- https://pengfrance.com is the official website of:
- SARL PENG FRANCE
BATIMENT B3 RESIDENCE PORT SOLEIL LOT – 4 AVENUE DE PORT AMBONNE – 34300 AGDE – FRANCE
Tél. : +33 (0)467263177
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Carte professionnelle : Gestion et Transactions N°CPI34012017000018727 – Préfecture de l’Hérault
Garanties Gestion et Transactions : SOCAF, 26 av. De Suffren, 75015 PARIS
S.A.R.L. au Capital de : 7622,45€
RCS BEZIERS B 393 573 365
TVA/VAT FR233 90357 3365 0001
SIRET : 39357336500011
- 2. Realization of the site
- Creation / development / Writing / SEO : PYRAMIDE PRODUCTIONS
Responsible for the publication : Mr. TAITZ Rodolphe – PYRAMIDE PRODUCTIONS
Webmaster : PYRAMIDE PRODUCTIONS
Host : o2switch – o2switch – 222-224 Boulevard Gustave Flaubert 63000 Clermont-Ferrand
- 3. Description of the services
- The purpose of the https://pengfrance.com website is to provide information concerning all the activities of the company.
The owner of the site strives to provide on the site https://pengfrance.com information as accurate as possible. However, he can not be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether by him or the third party partners who provide this information.
All the information offered on the site https://pengfrance.com are given as an indication, are not exhaustive, and are subject to change. They are given subject to modifications having been made since they went on line.
- 4. Intellectual property and counterfeits
- The owner of the site owns the intellectual property rights or has the rights to use all the items available on the site, including texts and all media (logos, photos, images, audios, videos, etc.)
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, total or partial adaptation of the elements of the site, whatever the means or the process used, is prohibited, except prior written authorization to the email: PYRAMIDE PRODUCTIONS.
Any unauthorized use of the site or any of these elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.335-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property.
- 5. Hypertext links / cookies
- The site https://pengfrance.com contains a number of hypertext links to other sites (partners, information, etc.) set up with the permission of the owner of the site. However, the owner of the site does not have the opportunity to check the content of the sites visited and therefore disclaims any liability for this fact when the potential risk of illegal content.
The user is informed that during his visits to the site https://pengfrance.com, one or more cookies may be automatically installed on his computer.
A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site.
The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance.
The setting of the browser software makes it possible to inform of the presence of a cookie and possibly to refuse in the manner described at the following address: www.cnil.fr
The refusal to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. The user can however configure his browser to refuse the installation of cookies
Please refer to your browser settings (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) to manage the use of privacy and cookies
- 6. Management of personal data
- User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site: https://pengfrance.com
In France, personal data are protected in particular by the law n ° 78-87 of January 6th, 1978, the law n ° 2004-801 of August 6th, 2004, the article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of the October 24, 1995.
On the site https://pengfrance.com, the owner of the site collects personal information about the user only for the need of certain services offered. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when it proceeds by itself to their input. It is then specified to the user of the site https://pengfrance.com the obligation or not to provide this information.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 38 et seq. Of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data, files and freedoms, all users have the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition. to the personal data concerning him. To exercise this right, send your request by e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a written and signed request accompanied by a copy of the identity document with the signature of the holder of the document, specifying the address to which the answer must be sent.
No personal information of the user of the site https://pengfrance.com is published without the knowledge of the user, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold to any support to others. Only the assumption of redemption of the site https://pengfrance.com to SARL PENG FRANCE and its rights would allow the transmission of such information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn be given the same obligation to store and modify the information. data with respect to the user of the site https://pengfrance.com. The databases are protected by the provisions of the Act of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.