- Hereafter the Agency Peng France will be referred to as “we”; the client or customer as “you”.
- ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES
- Keys will be available from 17.00 hrs. on the day of your arrival. If arriving after 18.00 hrs. (19.00 hrs. on Saturdays), your keys
will be left for you at the Entrance Office to the naturist ‘village’. Then please come to our office during the following morning in
order to fulfill all formalities. We accept no responsibility for arrivals outside our office hours.
Departures must be by 10.00 hrs. If you want to leave before our opening hours, you can leave the keys in the letter box in front
of our office. For all late departures the cost for one night will we charged.
- RECEPTION OFFICE
- Our reception office is in the PORT SOLEIL Shopping Centre in front of the naturist yachting harbour.
- MAGNETIC CARD
- You need to purchase a magnetic card from the entrance office for access to the Naturist Village. However, we can send your
card to your home address in order to avoid any queuing on your arrival. Please contact us for more information.
- HOW TO PAY
- In order to confirm your reservation a deposit of 25% of the total rental cost plus a €25 booking fee must be paid to us. The
balance must be paid at least 30 days before your arrival, otherwise your reservation will be considered as cancelled by you:
The deposit and booking fee will be retained by us and the accommodation will be released for reletting.
On receipt of your rental agreement please return one signed copy to us.
- MEANS OF PAYMENT
- By credit transfer (Please quote your reservation number and send us a copy of your transfer order): IBAN FR76 1293 9000
7740 0000 5770 061 BIC BDUPFR2S, Banque Dupuy, de Parseval, 6 avenue du Grand Large, F-34300 AGDE, France;
By cheque, ANCV or Credit Card (VISA or Mastercard),
By cash – only after credit card details have been taken as guarantee. Please note that €500 notes cannot be accepted.
- CANCELLATION CHARGES
- 30 or more days before the booked arrival date: Loss of the deposit and of the booking fee; 29 to 0 days before booked arrival
date: 100% of the total cost. No refund if you cut your holiday short.
- INSURANCE FOR CANCELLATION, LIABILITY AND REPATRIATION
- The accommodation occupied by you is covered by building insurance. However, you are required to furnish us with a copy of
your public liability insurance. Otherwise you must buy an insurance policy for cancellation, liability and repatriation from our
broker. For conditions see http://www.cabinetdebelem.fr/assurance-annulation-sejour.html. We would advise you to check with
your insurer as to whether or not your home contents insurance covers damages, theft or other risks to your personal property
whilst on holiday.
- BREAKAGE DEPOSIT
- A deposit of €300 for standard or €500 for Comfort and Lifestyle accommodation will be required in exchange for your keys. This
deposit is payable in cash or an imprint of a credit card to cover any damage caused to the accommodation or shortages in the
inventory. You must report to us any problems or shortages in the inventory within 24 hours of your arrival. In cases of late arrival
the state of the accommodation cannot be challenged.
Deposits will be released within 7 days after your departure if no damage or breakages have been found.
- Change-over cleaning is undertaken by us. However, crockery and cutlery should be washed up and put away and the waste
container emptied by you; otherwise a charge will be deducted from your deposit according to the extra time spent on the
accommodation by our staff. Should you find the state of your accommodation unacceptable on your arrival, you must report
this to us on the day of your arrival so that we can rectify what is necessary to satisfy you. Any later complaints cannot be
- TELEVISION, ETC.
- You may use free of charge any television or WiFi that may be installed in your apartment. However, we cannot be held
responsible for the working of the equipment or for the quality of the signal from any communal aerial. The same applies to
stereo sets, DVD players, etc.
- If available, you will be offered a reserved parking space free of charge. However, you have no automatic right to such a
- Animals are not allowed on the beach, in certain apartments and in all category “Lifestyle” accommodation.